Thursday, April 21, 2011

"The Pity Party!"


According to Wiktionary, the definition of "flogging a dead horse" is "to attempt to get more out of something that cannot give more".

This refers mostly to my multiple failed relationships with the men I so poorly choose, but there are also many other areas that I vent about way past their due date.

Examples:
1. Relationships Flaws
2. Ended Relationships
3. People Pissing Me Off
4. Arguements
5. Pet Peevs
6. Complete and Utter Idiots

I AM NOT PERFECT! I need to make that perfectly clear at this point. I do like to bitch, moan, and complain. Who doesn't!?! This is the place for me and I hope you can also join in on the vents and give me your imput.

The only shitty party is a pitty party, that is unless we are all involved in the mayhem! WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!

No comments: