Friday, May 6, 2011

BIGGEST Pet Peeve


OHHHHHH I GET ANGRY!!! I absolutely hate when someone tells me they are going to do something then don’t. They better have a damn good reason for thinking that it is totally ok to waste my time. I do not bail on others. I do not suddenly change plans. I do not leave people waiting around to see if I am going to bless them with my presence.

Maybe I just believe in decency.

Examples of being bailed on:
1. I will text or call you at *a specific time* to make plans and never get that call or text.
2. I will be there in 10 minutes to actually arrive 3 hours later…
3. I want to hang out with you tonight to then say actually I am going over to someone else’s place, with no invite for me too.

Sounds to me that people suck. Especially the guys I date. Maybe I should turn into a complete and utter asshole because that would mean it shouldn’t bother me when it happens to me. I would then hopefully understand in some way what it is like to treat other people badly. Is it pleasurable? Does it make people feel proud? It just hurts me. I have emotions, thoughts, ideas and limited time. I do not feel awesome when I get bailed on. I feel disrespected. So fuck them.

I am going to continue to be a good person, so that people don’t get upset with me and I can sleep at night knowing I did not disrespect someone else’s time.

No comments: